Your package should include the following:
– [ WoO ] Fox Tiny Avatar (colour)(MC)
– [ WoO ] Fox Eye (left)(MC)
– [ WoO ] Fox Eye (right)(MC)
– [ WoO ] Fox Tiny HUD (MC)
– [ WoO ] Full Body Alpha (MC)
– [ WoO ] Fox Tiny Shape (MC)
– [ WoO ] Fox Whiskers (MC)
Some special editions of the avatar may include additional attachments.
To wear the full avatar, please wear all of the items listed above, taking care to detach all existing mesh attachments which may already affect joint position. Failure to do so may deform your tiny fox avatar in undesirable ways, leading to the need to relog! Please also Right-click your avatar, edit shape, then close the shape editor to force the SL client to update your height offset.
– The mesh body will shrink your avatar to ~0.9m height automatically. You can adjust height, shoulder and hip width using system sliders. For animators, the z-offset is -.275.
By default, the tail control menu should be open when you first attach the HUD. Select from eight different tail options to change the pose of the tail. To toggle this menu open or closed, click the tail on the main HUD graphic.
– Avatar eyes are completely customizable.
– Pick between Awake, Wary and Closed. Eyes will blink when awake.
Iris Glow State:
– Increase or decrease glow on Iris
Iris Colour Menu:
– Choose from up to 10 iris colours. Use ‘Prev’ and ‘Next’ to view colour choices.
– Increase or decrease size of pupils. Larger tends to look more cute, smaller tends to look more cautious.
– Choose between black, red and glaring pupils.
This avatar comes with an AO HUD containing animations made specifically for it. While you may be able to mix in other normal animations, please note that the animations included in this AO use a specific bone offset and probably won’t play well with other avatars.
To use: If you have attached the Fox Tiny HUD, then the animation should already be active by default.
Click any area other than the eyes to access the AO.
If you wish to access more advanced options for controlling the HUD (including turning on, off and reset), adjusting sits, ground sits and walks, click ‘advanced’.
Click ‘Settings’ to view various information about sit override, animation cycling order and cycle time. You can also affect those settings by clicking ‘next stand’, ‘sit on/off’, ‘rand/seq’, and ‘stand time’. You can also pick between multiple walks, sits or ground sits from this menu.
Gachapon prizes, by definition, must be offered with a certain amount of chance in mind. Due to the SL permissions system, this means that prizes won from gachapon machines must at least be transfer-only, in order to allow participants to trade items as they like. With that said, most people have likely run in to inventory loss before, and introducing products on a no-copy basis is a recipe for customer service headaches in the future. As a result, Wilds of Organica will allow you to trade in your transfer-only avatar permanently for a mod/copy edition, however you must follow the steps outlined below:
- Once you are happy with the avatar you want to lock in, teleport to http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Organica/189/178/21
- From your inventory, rez the avatar body mesh on the ground inside the circle, located on the ground. If the exchanger is busy or operating slowly due to lag, take the avatar mesh back to your inventory and try again. The exchanger will remove the mesh and automatically send you the mod/copy version of the avatar.
- You can now delete any remaining transfer-only items.
[box type=”warning”] IMPORTANT: Do not attempt to lock-in your avatar while in busy mode; your viewer will automatically decline deliveries of any kind while in this mode!
Please also note: Due to volume, all lock-ins must be conducted in this manner. Do not send your transfer-only version directly – you will experience delay in response.[/box]
As part of the mod/copy version of the avatar, you will be able to check for any updates to the avatar as needed. Visit the main store in Organica and rez the update checker; wait for it to consult with the update server. This can take up to a minute or two, so please be patient.
End User License Agreement:
This product is constructed with a combination of sculptie, mesh and normal prims. All items use completely original proprietary models, models and textures and are copyrighted by Aki Shichiroji.
Unauthorized duplication is not permitted. Any attempts to circumvent the SL permissions system or to ignore the terms as stated in this document will be met with a DMCA complaint file and takedown.
Much thanks to:
Neobokrug Elytis of Desolation Studios – Scripting
Chalice Yao – Base AO scripting
Thanks for taking the time to read through this documentation. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!